Sunday 6 June 2010

Mystery shopping special

After joining several more mystery shopping panels I'm starting to get a bit more then the occasional job in. Last week I did two visits for the panel I've worked on for 2 years, to Abbey and Thomas Cook, and with another two panels to Chelsea and Macdonalds.

Whilst the pay isn't amazing, (varies from around £7 to £25) for the panels that I do use, if you consistently carry out these the money will begin to build up. For example when all my shops are confirmed I should receive in the region of about £60.

So for those who are dithering over whether it is worth it, I recommend if you have the spare time and the means of getting there do it. It's a bit of extra cash for doing something you would probably do anyway, it isn't difficult and it really doesn't take long to write up the report either.

To start on your mystery shopping journey why not try signing up to the following panels:
BARE International - I've not had any assignments with this panel yet as they've always been further then I wanted to travel. Quite a few available though
GAP Buster - Gap Buster is perfect if you like your food. It has assignments with a number of food groups, along with petrol stations and select high street stores.
Grass Roots - I have been with Grass Roots for around 2 years now and would highly recommend it. Fast payers, easy assignments and I've never had any queries about the work I've submitted.
Optimum Contact - I have just completed my first assignment with Optimum Contact and have to say they are very good payers and well worth signing up to.

There are other mystery shopping panels available, and some are accessible on Money Saving Expert, however the above panels I have used and been succesful with so I can easily recommend them. Remember when recieving notifcation of job available for mystery shopping never leave it to the last minute as everyone else pinches the work!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig