Thursday 29 October 2009

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay!

This is me!
Hey everyone!


This is the start of my very new blog. I already have one blog on http://kathcake.wordpress.com/ but it wasn't too popular and well there are also very stringent rules on it! I want to see if i can earn a little bit of money through ads too and that's impossible over there.


My name's Kathy, I'm 22 from the lovely Garden of England Kent! I'm a honest, kind, caring sincere individual with a lot to offer and lot to rant and write about! I have been writing since I was 13, mainly short stories and novels which I still write today. I am currently trying to get a novel of mine, False Starts published but to no avail! .. yet! I will be writing mainly about my life and what happens but also a few helpful hints like money making tips for those who wish to make a bit!


I will also try to upload pics if i can. I hope you enjoy my writing!


Kathy xx


SHARE:

3 comments

Alan said...

Hello Kathy. Did you know that your comments links aren't working? I had to find a back way around to send this? Anyway - we've been talking on bloggeries and I just found their site down when I went to reply...

Wel if you want to get in touch about what we were discussing my email address is alan@ at the website I've mentioned here...

Alan said...

Whoops :)Typo in the address ...

Would appreciate if you delete these comments once you have seen them.Thanks.

kathcake said...

at last i can leave comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig