Friday 27 November 2009

He's okay...

But ever so agitated..

If you had read the post just before this one you'd know my poor little kitty had to have a op to remove his eyes because Glaucoma ravished them. He came home from the op this evening but he seemed so anxious and unable to stay still. I think it may be because he obviously can't open his eyes anymore and maybe trying to. I guess not understanding is the worst thing possible. It was that option or putting him down and as his body was fine we chose not to. Hope it was the right choice and that he adapts to it soon! :|
SHARE:

1 comment

Crazyhorse said...

Your blog is more on something personal...pretty cool! Nice layout and theme.

I have lots of blogs and one of them is about my teddy bears in action:

Little Dudu & Friends

And more serious blogs just check my profile and view all interesting topics!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig