Friday 24 August 2012

Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova Lip Frosting


With gorgeous candy inspired packaging the Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova lip frosting looks good enough to eat. With a baking inspired name and pavlova smell you'll think it's summer all year round with this little product. As a dual use product it's perfect for adding a little colour to your lips or a glow from within on your cheeks.

Unlike a normal lipgloss there's no brush so it makes applying the product a little bit tricky. At one point I squeezed too much and I ended up with product overload!

The colour is a very bright pink but when I applied it to my lips there was no real colour change but my lips did look more glossy. The product gave my cheeks a really warm shimmery glow that instantly brightens my complexion.

With its gorgeous packaging and double usage it's perfect for slipping into your bag and using on the move, especially as you don't need a brush. However I think it's probably better as a blusher then a lipgloss.


Advantages
  • Gorgeous girly candy stripe packaging
  • As a dual product you can apply it on both your lips and cheeks - saving you lots of pennies!
  • Gives a lovely rosey glow on the cheeks
Disadvantages
  • No brush so when applying it as a lipgloss you might end up with too much excess product 

                                                                                                                
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig