Tuesday 9 October 2012

Balance Me Daily Essentials Balance Face Moisturiser



I got this little gem when I was subscribing to Glossy Box. The BalanceMe set are loved by many for their almost completely natural products that offer great moisturising effects.

There are no parabens, sulpohates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, dea, pegs, propylene glycol or artificial fragrances or colours allowing for a product that is sutiable for even the most temperamental skin.

Whilst I only have a sample size moisturiser I would say a little definitely goes a long way and one squirt covers one side of the face. The cream feels quite light and leaves a slight dewy residue on my face. When applying there's a strong lavender smell which applies foundation to the claim that the product is completely natural.



As my skin can be quite unpredictable sometimes I think this is a great product that I can use even if I have red patches as the product is unlikely to irritate.

I'll give it a 4/5

Advantages
  • 99% natural product
  • A light dewy product that sinks into the skin easily
  • Helps to radiate dull complexions
  • A little goes a long way
Disadvantages
  • You can't see how much you've got left in the tube
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig