Tuesday 27 November 2012

Stop your makeup smudging wth Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Long lasting makeup fixer



So you've spent hours on your makeup and you're all ready to hit the town. Hours in your makeups all smudged and you've lost your post outing inner glow. So what do you do? Do you try those makeup fixer products that are now available.

More to the point are they any good?

Collection 2000 Fix ME Up Long Lasting Makeup fixer comes in a small black bottle with headline pink labelling. After applying my makeup I placed the fixer around 3 inches from my face and sprayed from my forehead to my chin including my eyes (closed of course). Many people may worry about their makeup smudging but I didn't experience any running, even from my mascara.

As the purpose of this product is to fix your makeup I took another photo later on ni the evening to see how well my makeup had stayed on. The result was clear; my makeup had definitely faded and didn't have the strong colours of newly applied makeup. However my makeup hadn't run or gone south so ni that there is a small victory!

I'll give it a 3/5
 Straight after application                                                                           Evening version

















Advantages
  • Keeps your makeup in place
  • Doesn't smudge your makeup on application
  • Easy to use
 Disadvantages
  • Doesn't keep your makeup looking strong - it simply fixes it
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig