Friday 10 July 2015

Get Ready With Me: Summer Makeup Tutorial Using Burts Bees Natural Lip Crayon

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias

If you've heard of Burt's Bees you probably think of them as a natural skincare company with a few skincare products. Burt's Bees has come a long way since it first launched and now has a full range of cosmetic products that are 100% natural. If your skin is very sensitive Burt's Bees products will be perfect for you as they don't contain any natural additives or chemicals.

John Lewis has a great range of products from moisturisers to lip glosses. I had fun testing the products and trying to find the perfect colour for my tutorial.



I'm using Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip crayon in Napa Vineyard as the finishing touch to my Summer Makeover tutorial. The look is all about keeping it relatively natural and glowy for summer. I love how bright the lip colour is and it's fantastic for adding the finishing touch to my look - plus it's completely natural.

Watch on to find out how I created the look.

Find Burt's Bees Natural Lip Colour online. I'd love to know what you think of this look and Burt's Bees products!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig