Monday 13 February 2017

My experience of the new Rush Holborn salon

rush holborn salon

The brand new Rush store in Holborn opened its doors just before Christmas. I was excited to be invited along to get a complimentary cut to try it out.

The Holborn salon has a luxurious feel to it with comfy sofas, chandeliers and magazines to take away any boredom whilst waiting. They use the latest products including GHD, Kerastase, Redken and lots more. Their expertise is clear from the range of treatments available including a Brazilian blowdry, consultations, hair treatments and wedding hair in addition to the essentials like hair dyes and cuts. 

rush holborn facilities

My appointment was with Roshell and she spoke to me before about what sort of cut I was looking for. The salon was quite accommodating in doing a cut using spray water instead of a full wash as the sinks leave my neck really sore. The salon was pretty quiet with just a few clients, music and little chatter.

rush holborn salon availability

I went for a similar cut to what I always have (creature of habit I'm afraid!) a side sweeping fringe with layers and the dead ends cut off. The lady cut my hair then styled it into relaxed waves. I wasn't too sure at first but at the end it did look great. 


On their website Rush say that they will advise you of products you can use at home to keep up the upkeep of your new look but unfortunately I didn't get any guidance on this.

rush holborn refreshmentsThere was a good selection of complimentary drinks available including wine, apple juice, orange juice, tea and coffee in addition to two yummy Lindt Lindor chocolates.

It was nice to try out the Rush store and it was set in a beautiful location with cute adornments like the flowers. I would've loved a bit more chatter though!

Have you tried out Rush? You can find out more on their website where you'll find a 50% off offer to all new clients for the Holborn salon. 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig