Thursday 27 April 2017

Wedding face of the day

wedding face of the day

A few months ago I was very surprised to find my little cousin was getting married. It was all a bit of a whirlwind as they hadn't been together long but I was pleased to see she'd met her Mr Right. The morning of the wedding was a gorgeous warm sunny day, the warmest day of the year so far. I wanted to go for a glamorous look as i'd not been to a wedding for a couple of years.

wedding face of the day what I used

I started off with Primark Ps... Perfect Glow primer to give my makeup a firm base. I used my favourite Bourjois felt tip liner to accentuate my eyes and followed this with Rimmel Volume Shaker mascara. I didn't apply too many layers of mascara as I was going to be applying false lashes later. After applying my mascara I used my new George AM to PM palette to create a soft, gold brown eye. I don't often wear false lashes, but for the wedding I really wanted my eyes to stand out. I applied Esqido handmade false lashes to get that ultra glamorous look that is natural at the same time.

wedding face of the day charlotte tilbury lipstick and rimmel brow shaker

I wanted my face to glow at the wedding so I used my favourite foundation Bourjois City Radiance to cover any imperfections. Once I had blended my foundation in I made sure that any dark circles were completely concealed with L'Oreal's Infaillible concealer palette. NYX No Filter finishing powder is my goto for sealing my makeup and eliminating as much oil as possible. The new Galifornia blusher by Benefit was good for adding a little warmth to my cheeks but is not so intense as to take away from the rest of my look. Finally I finished my face by using the Sleek Solstice highlighter palette. The purple Hemisphere shade is my fave as it always gives such a beautiful highlight. I didn't want my brows to feel left out so I used Rimmel's brow shakers to make them more defined. Last but not least was my lipstick, as you've probably noticed I use my Charlotte Tilbury Love Bite lipstick quite a lot as it's bright, looks fabulous and really completes my look.

wedding face of the day eyes and lips
With my makeup complete I put on a smart black dress with a diamante neckline and curled my hair. I used a black lace bow to add a little definition to the body of my hair.

wedding face of the day foundation and highlighter

Have you attended any glamorous events recently? Let me know in the comments below.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig