Thursday 1 June 2017

Super easy plait hairstyle you can create in under 5 minutes

super easy hairstyles you can create in under 5 minutes
I recently watched me before you (which is super sad by the way you have to give it a watch) and loved the hairstyles of ..

The main hairstyle she wore a lot were two plaits that were worn like a crown on the top of her head.

Inspired i created my own version of her look. Here's how you can recreate it:

super easy plait hairstyle

1 . First I separated my hair into two and plaited each section. I secured the plaits with a clear plastic hair band.
2. I pulled up the plait on the right side and pulled it along the centre of my head fastening it on the left side.
3. I took the plait on the right side and pulled it alongside the centre of my head fastening it with a Kirby grip on the right side of my head.

  • Top tip- you can add extra Kirby grips to the plaits to ensure they stay firm and that their weight doesn't pull them down.

So what do you think of the look? Is it something you'd try?

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig