Saturday 22 May 2010

Opportunities in the rat race...

Since I started working a lot more in my current job I just feel I never seem to have enough time to do everything I would like to do. For example I have to prioritise my money making schemes (lol) checking emails, whilst arranging time to go out and every other thing that needs doing. I'm sure everyone else is in the same or similar positions but it's just so annoying that when you want to do things you have no time and when there's nothing to do there's all the time in the world.

Like today for example I needed to clear out the rest of my emails because I've signed up to so many sites I get junk through every day, plus survey invites and everything else that takes hours to clear. I try to look every day but it just doesn't happen!

Then I try to look on Starnow for more creative opportunities (most of which I never hear from again) but the ones that I do are such short notice I don't have time to do them as I'm working. It's a bit of a bummer really.. ho hum such is life!

Complain when I'm bored, complain when I've too much to do!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig