Tuesday 1 August 2017

July beauty favourites

july beauty favourites

This month's beauty favourites are a mixture of old and new. I love changing it up and trying new products and I think if you don't use something for a while you'll soon discover how much you missed it. Let me introduce July's favourites.

too faced better then sex mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
I know this has been around for a long time but I'm always a little sceptical about expensive mascaras and i'm not sure if I really believed the hype. How wrong  I was - this mascara is fabulous. From the first moment I started using it I was amazing at how long and curly my lashes look. There's no clumping and my lashes stay bouncy all day.
Get it for £19 at Selfridges

lancome teint idole ultra wear foundation

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation
I do love a foundation th at can give my skin a light dewy airbrushed finish. This foundation smells fantastic, is really light,  reasonable at covering blemishes and makes my skin look fabulous.
Get it for £31.50 at House of Fraser

charlotte tilbury bar of gold gilding highlighter

Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Gilding highlighter
I have quite a few highlighters so I tend to switch between them but I always go back to this one. It gives my skin a gorgeous gold highlight that's just right.
Get it for £32 at Charlotte Tilbury

rimmel radiance brick bronzer

Rimmel Radiance Brick bronzer
I don't bronze much but over the last few days I've been doing it a lot more. The brick has a combination of shades that can be layered on to create a gorgeous sun kissed look.
Get it for £5.99 at Superdrug

rimmel provocalips liquid lipstick

Rimmel Provocalips Berry Seductive lipstick
I love lipstick but it's frustrating at how quickly it comes off. Rimmel Provocalips are a little bit different as it's a liquid lipstick that's more permanent than your typical lippy. It normally lasts all day on the outside of my lips without needing touching up - although the middle part of the lipstick does fade.
Get it for £6.99 at Superdrug


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig