Tuesday 24 October 2017

Get great makeup at budget prices with Asda George revamped makeup range

 Get great makeup at budget prices with Asda George revamped makeup range

If I was to tell you this entire collection was created by the supermarket brand Asda George would you be surprised? The recently revamped makeup range made my Monday night shopping trip that little more exciting when I discovered it. Forget the chunky cheap plastic packaging of the old range - the new collection is modern looking with sleek designs and pretty products. What caught my eye instantly was the highly pigmented blushers and large collection of lipsticks. Who could turn down a new lippie? Whilst I was tempted I couldn't buy everything but I did buy a few items I thought would be a great addition to my makeup collection.

george eyeshadow collection nude

George eyeshadow collection in Nude
This collection of 8 shimmer and matte eyeshadows are so pretty. Available in a range of neutral shades the palette is great for work or for adding a little sparkle on a night out.
Available for £5.00 in Asda

george eye velvet eyeshadow in sizzle

George Eye Velvet  in Sizzle
I only bought one of the single eyeshadows but there were quite a few different shades available. Sizzle is a really pigmented shimmery neutral shade. Another great addition for work.
Available for £2.00 in Asda

 George matte lipstick in Smooch

George matte lipstick in Smooch
The new bullet lipsticks were available in satin and matte finishes. Smooch is a subtle pink rose shade with a gorgeous vanilla scent. The lipstick feels comfortable to wear and adds a touch of colour to my look.
Get it for £4.00 in Asda

George Illuminate concealer

George Illuminate concealer
As you probably know from reading my blog  I'm always buying concealers. The Illuminate concealer is designed to work under eyes to conceal the appearance of dark circles. Hopefully it won't be too bright! There was also a highlight concealer available a la YSL Touche Eclat.
Get it for £4.50 in Asda

George Illuminating primer

George Illuminating primer
It's all about the glow baby! The illuminating primer is designed to act brightness and radiance to the skin,  giving your foundation the perfect base to adhere to. I love the idea of this as I'm always looking for a primer that actually succeeds in adding a glow to my base makeup.
Get it for £5.50 in Asda

 George matte lip liquid lipstick in Angel Face

George matte lip liquid lipstick in Angel Face
This really pretty liquid lipstick is a gorgeous candyfloss pink. I wasn't sure if it was too bright but I decided to buy it anyway. The consistency of the formula is really thick but  consistent and I love the vanilla scent.
Get it for £4.50 in Asda


George Cosmic blush in Galaxy
With a unique swirled design this blusher has such a pretty finish. The blusher is packed with pigment an d I love the shimmery finish. It could even be used as a highlighter.
Get it for £3.50 in Asda

The above products, especially the eyeshadows and lipsticks are available in a number of different shades. Head over to your local Asda store to experience the new range for yourself!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig