Friday 12 August 2016

Accessorize Metallic Eyeshadow in Copper Review


accessorize metallic eyeshadow in copper

What the brand says
Accessorize Metallic eyeshadows are perfect for adding a spot of glamour with their vibrant foil-effect finish. The collection is available in three shades Lilac, Copper and Gunmetal.

The Lowdown
For the purpose of the review I am testing the eyeshadow in Copper. The eyeshadow comes in simple girly packaging with a cute flower and butterfly design that really fits in with Accessorize image. The eyeshadow has a deep intense metallic shimmer that can be seen throughout the whole shadow. The top of the shadow is smooth and creamy and I love the colour.

accessorize metallic eyeshadow
I remember trying cream eyeshadows as a teenager and one thing I hated more then anything was how liable they are to crease. I was hoping this would be a little different as it's been a fair few years since I was a teen and technology has moved on a little. The consistency of the eyeshadow is really light so after applying I had a thin layer of gold shadow on my eyelids. Not long after applying the eyeshadow started to crease and by the evening there was just  a small film of glitter that remained.

The eyeshadow didn't crease as badly as some cream eyeshadows I've tried but this may simply be down to the consistency of the shadow. Ultimately it is a bit too faint for my liking and I like my eyeshadow to last.

I give it 1/5

Get it for £5.00 at Accessorize in store and online (currently on offer for £1.00)
accessorize metallic eyeshadow

Advantages

  • Lovely shade

Disadvantages

  • Creases easily
  • It's not the most long lasting eyeshadow, by evening only a faint skin remained
  • Applies really thinly
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig