Tuesday 23 August 2016

Get a false lash effect with the new L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale

l'oreal volume million lashes fatale review

I've tried a fair few mascaras in my time and I'm always on a mission to find the next big thing. Whilst a mascara may seem amazing initially it soon starts to lose its effect and I start to look for the mascara that can give me the ultimate false lash effect. I recently saw L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale advertised and thought I'd give it a go. It's part of the Volume Millions Range of which has generated a number of spin offs including So Couture and Feline.

The mascara has a unique brush with tiny bristles that are designed to give you that intense volume and length. Whilst all L'Oreal's mascaras are generally good I was really impressed by their latest version. It gave me massive lashes with only two coats of mascara and there were virtually no clumps. Check out the video to see the results.
   
Have you tried this mascara yet? What did you think of it?

Get yours for £9.99 at Boots (so worth it!)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig