Tuesday 30 August 2016

Look Incredible Deluxe August beauty box Unboxing

look incredible august deluxe beauty box

Can you believe it's almost September already? I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by.
So the other week I received August's Look Incredible Deluxe beauty box. If you're not aware Look Incredible is one of the few beauty boxes that contains exclusively premium branded items - so no 'Glossybox specials'.

The last few boxes have been quite good and I've found a item or two I've gone on to use for a long time. This month's box focused on lips but there was a few other treats thrown in for good measure.

Have a look and see what I got in this month's box.
    
Have you tried this box or any other beauty boxes? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig