Thursday 4 August 2016

My top 5 favourite places to shop

my favourite highstreet stores

Like any girl I love to shop. I'm not really a fan of designer, mainly because of the cost attached, but that doesn't mean I don't like to look fashionable. High street stores have so many designer inspired trends these days there's really no need to spend hundreds of pounds on a little dress or pair of jeans. I think sometimes even the high street version pulls it off far better than the pricier one! Here's an insight into my 5 favourite places to shop.

Everything 5 pounds
If you haven't heard of them where have you been hiding?! Everything 5 pounds popped up a few years ago and I was enthralled by how these pretty fashionable items cost only £5 each. I love their shoes and have had many compliments, my favourite was a pair of beige high heeled ankle boots with a fur trim. Unfortunately the heel broke whilst in Edinburgh and I had literally no room in my hand luggage to take them home to repair. I sadly left them in the apartment before heading home. Some of the items they sell are clearly seconds from high street stores like Dorothy Perkins as part of the label is still attached, however there are other pieces with labels you'll never have heard of. Postage is a little pricey but if you have a big haul it's not too bad. It's also worth mentioning that you have to be quick they sell out really quickly.
Visit them online

Asos
I do like Asos but I tend to have a massive spending session probably every 6 months. The main reason for this being I have to go through every item in the sale outlet (full priced is far too expensive) and this is painstakingly slow as there as sooo many! I love looking at the dresses and tops as some are really pretty. Occasionally I do return quite a lot but they're really quick with refunds and it's all free so there's nothing to be worried about.
Visit them online

Primark
Primark or Primarni as it's fondly known to many women is one of my all time favourite stores. It's not as cheap as it used to be but it still has some really good budget buys. Sometimes I go in there and find absolutely nothing but other times I find so much that I spend loads. They have a good mixture of styles and a decent beauty range which is friendly on the budget too.

Quiz Fashion
I only really discovered my love for Quiz last year. They have some really pretty dresses that are perfect for work and the most amazing evening dresses. They're reasonably priced at around £35-£40 apiece on average and are pretty good quality. I do feel that they don't really update their collections that often though which is a little annoying.
Visit them online

Lipsy
Lipsy is great for on trend clothing that looks great. I would say some of it however is quite pricey which puts me off a little bit. I find it so annoying when you pay full price for a item and then you find it in the sale two weeks later. Often I browse their sale for some cheaper bits but occasionally I do like to have a splurge.
Visit them online

Do you like any of these stores or are there others that you simply adore? Let me know in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig