Thursday 25 August 2016

Nail of the day: Essie Repstyle Nail Lacquer

the hottest nail of the day

essie repstyle nail lacquer magnetic nails
Essie nail varnish in Repstyle is a chrome metallic varnish that is transformed by a magnet that is incorporated into the lid. I've not used a magnetic nail varnish in so long and to be honest I've not seen many around in recent months. The magnetic varnishes were all the rage a little while back and I guess the trend has died out now. I of course bought this a while ago but haven't got around to trying it. Too much makeup too little time!

The varnish dries quickly and has a lovely shiny gold finish. For some reason the magnet didn't work at all despite me applying to two coats as specified on the instructions.

It is a nice varnish but the fact that it doesn't do what it's supposed to do is a bit disappointing.

Have you managed to get the magnet part of the Essie polish to work? Let me know what you thought of the varnish in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig