Tuesday 16 August 2016

Transform your hair with Irresistible Me Diamond hair straighteners

irresistible me diamond hair straighteners

Bad hair days can be a real pain, especially when you've just walked out of your house after styling your hair and it instantly goes 'poof.'

I love that feeling you get when you walk out of a hair salon with super sleek, shiny glossy hair. When I style my hair at home however my hair straighteners just don't have the same effect and I don't know about you but it's incredibly frustrating!

Recently I was approached to try out Irresistible Me Diamond encrusted hair straighteners that are set to rival GHDs. I was intrigued as they looked great and my current straighteners weren't really doing anything for my hair.
          
Watch the video to see the benefits and what it did for my hair.

The iron glided through my hair with ease and I was left with super sleek smooth hair. The only downside I found was that when I curl my hair with the iron the curls don't seem to last very long which is quite disappointing.

You can get Irresistible Me professional flat iron for $149.  Don't forget to get your international plug adaptor if you don't have one already as this is an American product!

Do let me know if you have tried anything from Irresistible Me and what you think if you've tried the straighteners!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig