Thursday 16 June 2011

Model Co Fibre Lash



Now I bet you have all seen this product advertised for months and heard that it will be so popular it will be sold out in Boots for months etc etc. So having read something about it a while ago I thought I'd try it and see if it lives up to the hype.

The product comes in a smart velvet like box with a normal mascara and a fibre mascara. First you apply the normal mascara and then coat your lashes with fibres, (which look pretty weird btw!) and then cover up with another coat of mascara. I have to say I can see a marginal difference, like if I look in the mirror my lashes look slightly extended - but it's definitely not a 'false lash' affect as the product describes.

I'm sure you can buy false lashes that aren't as ott as some but these would be on the very lower end of the scale if they could be considered false lashes. For £35 retail price it is pretty expensive and perhaps its better to wait till another beauty shop gets them for a cheaper price.

However whilst not quite what it claims to be it is a decent product that will give you some reasonable lash lift, so if you have some cash to splash, why not!
      Before                                                                                                                After
Click to enlarge
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig