Monday 28 November 2011

REVLON GROW LUSCIOUS BY FABULASH



The other day I received this mascara in the post as part of a competition win so I thought I'd share my results with you all. The mascara comes in a light green tube with the brand name Revlon and its claim to 'grow your lashes luscious.' The wand was average sized and coated pretty much all your lashes in one stroke. However I felt that the mascara was a little dry, that it lacked the consistency of most other leading mascaras. For example when I applied the mascara it didn't feel like there was enough product on the wand even though I had just taken it out of the tube.

It takes quite a while to get your desired effect on the lashes, and with me I expect lengthened, slightly volumised fluttery lashes. The product claims to have Fabulash ingredients in it which I must say does surprise me as I would've expected that to mean instantly lengthened lashes, however it may indicate that if you keep using this product your lashes will grow in time.

The mascara didn't really clump which was good and saves time in the morning. However in regards to my perfect mascara Revlon Grow Luscious doesn't really fit. Shame.
 Click to enlarge                                                                                                    Click to enlarge


Advantages:
  • May have possible lash growth effect over time due to Fabulash ingredients
  • Lashes don't get left clumpy like some mascaras
  • Perfect for a day look
Disadvantages:
  • Felt really dry like it was lacking product when you apply
  • Takes a while to get your desired effect - not good in the mornings!
  • Not really worth its pricey retail price of over £8
Now to get yourself a bargain, and avoid paying the price of Revlon in the shops head over to Cosmetics Skin care where you can get it for a cheap£5.99. But hurry there's only 1 left!















SHARE:

1 comment

Ashley of Grow Eyelashes said...

This is wonderful. Its great to read something like this.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig