Sunday 25 March 2012

17 Peep Show Mascara


As my Benefit Real mascara has started to lack in its performance I've decided to buy a new mascara. This one is the new product from 17, Peep Show Mascara, a product that is supposed to enhance your lashes with natural lash fibres.

It comes in a pretty girly bottle which would look great on any makeup table. The wand is quite long so it reaches all your lashes in one stroke. The product goes on pretty evenly and seems to cover all my lashes and there's no clumping in site *hooray!*

The overall result was okay but I felt that the product didn't quite live up to its claims, and I have tried in the past better 17 mascaras that have given my lashes more life.

However if you want a decent high street mascara for not too many pennies this is the one for you.

I'd give it a 2/5
                                                               Before
                                                                 After

Advantages
  • Gorgeous packaging
  • No clumping
  • Big tube so will be long lasting
Disadvantages
  • I didn't feel it really gave my lashes any va va voom like it claimed to
SHARE:

1 comment

candlelight2012 said...

I am currently looking for a new mascara and had seen this one (I think it was in Boots)

Helpful review it really seems to look better than it preforms.

Thanks xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig