Friday 8 June 2012

Jemma Kidd: I Glamour Volume Mascara



Coming from the Jemma Kidd makeup range I was expecting a lot from this mascara.

It comes in a simple black tube with the Jemma Kidd lettering on the lid. The wand is a pretty average sized plastic applicator with a simple brush. I had to apply the mascara several times to my top lashes and I wouldn't have said there was much volume added to them.

I found that this mascara applies very literally and does not really adhere to the lashes. What I mean by this is when removing it it's very easy to remove and in that sense is not very waterproof. On several occasions I had many black streaks left by this mascara when it got slightly damp.

On this basis I would say that the mascara doesn't live up to the standards I thought it would having the Jemma Kidd name which is a huge disappointment to me.

I'd give it 1/5











 Advantages
  • You can get it free with Red magazine!
 Disadvantages
  • Doesn't really do what it claims to do on the packaging
  • Streaks easily


You can get this mascara or a eyeliner free with Red Magazine this month
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig