Friday 1 March 2013

Yonka Paris Pamplemousse review




The concept of Yonka Pamplemousse is simple: To protect and vitalise every day.

Created by the Laboratoires Multaler the cream is made with botanical essential oils and citrus extracts.




The Pamplemousse is part of a range of treatments created by Yonka and comes in normal to oily skin and normal to dry skin formats.

I am testing the normal to dry skin formula which is perfect for my occasional dry skin. The cream seems quite rich and a small blob of product covers approximately half a face. On application there is a very strong citrus smell and my face didn't feel itchy or irritated after applying.

I can't report on the long term effects but on immediate results I would say the cream gives me a slight sheen and radiance.

I'd give it 4/5

Before


After


Advantages
•Rich citrus smell which is quite pleasant
•A little cream goes a long way
•Comes with a instruction leaflet that explains everything about the cream
•Leaves skin with a slight radiance

Disadvantages
•Nothing immediately obvious


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig