Sunday 15 September 2013

MUA Lash Boom mascara review: Does it give lashes high impact?



MUA Lash Boom has a dual shaped brush which is designed to give you both volume and length.

There's been quite a trend in makeup brands creating new mascaras with unique brushes so it'd be interesting to see if one of the more low end brands can really make a statement.



The mascara comes in a really funky purple tube with bold in your face wording that gives the impression of a eye catching product.

My lashes are generally quite fine so I'm always impressed when I can find a mascara that makes my lashes look really long. Sadly MUA Lash Boom doesn't quite achieve that. I felt the results were minimal and the mascara didn't give me much more of a result then a typical product.

After its claims I am quite disappointed by this, especially as I've been so impressed by other products the MUA brand has to offer.

I give it 2/5

Before MUA Lash Boom
After MUA Lash Boom
 Advantages
  • Fun packaging
  • Has a unique brush which is designed to aid adding volume and length
Disadvantages
  • Gives minimal results - I didn't really think it achieved on it's claim to make lashes Boom
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig