Wednesday 1 January 2014

The bargain haircare product that will transform your hair: Osmo Wonder 10


OSMO Wonder 10 Spray is a revolutionary Keratin based hair spray that has 10 wondrous effects to improve the texture and health of your hair.

The leave in spray provides the following benefits:
  • Helps repair dry and damaged hair
  • Nourishes and protects for radiant shine
  • Thermal protection from styling tools
  • Delivers softer, silkier more manageable results
  • Contains colour protection complex
  • Creates body and movement
  • Incredible detangler
  • Aids in the prevention of static
  • Conditions both natural and synthetic hair
  • Smoothes split ends and controls frizz
I used the product after washing using just shampoo and conditioner. The product is easily applied using a spray function and has quite a wet runny texture. It sinks into the hair really easily and you don't have to rub it in, even better the smell is amazing and reminds me of a perfume.


Once dry I felt my hair was a lot more streamlined and not as flyaway as it is before styling. It did a bit of extra shine and my hair seemed a little bouncier then normal.

The other benefits are probably something that will come over the time but after one use I have to say I am pretty impressed with OSMO's Wonder 10 Spray.

I give it 4/5


 Advantages
  • Has ten benefits for your hair
  • Easy to use
  • Gorgeous perfume like smell
  • Has effect from one wash
  • At under a tenner it's a bargain!
 Disadvantages
  • Not all benefits will be seen straight away and may appear over time
Get yours for only £5.90 here

*This was a sample sent for me to test
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig