Monday 18 August 2014

Makeup Revolution Intense Salvation Lip Lacquer A Love Like That review


 If you haven't heard of Makeup Revolution yet you soon will!

Makeup Revolution is one of the latest budget brands to hit the shelves offering quality without the large price tags.

Currently available exclusively online and at certain Superdrug stores there's a fantastic range of lipsticks and eyeshadow, with a  supporting range of other products.

With the most expensive item, a Awesome Eye Palette in Nude and Smoked at £12.00 I'm amazed at how cheap the products are. I feel that this brand is very similar to MUA and I  loved MUA's innovative budget buys when they first launched.

With a real love for all things lipstick I really wanted to try Makeup Revolution's lip lacquer and thought I'd give A Love Like That a go. The product aims to give intense colours, high shine and long lasting gloss and leave lips looking kiss-tastic.

The product comes in pretty fancy gold packaging with professional branding but I did feel the lip title Salvation Intense seemed to look odd and out of place.
The colour slips on easily and my lips didn't look overly sticky so it was more matte then some lip lacquers that I have tried. The ruby red shade left my lips smooth and shiny although it did seem to smudge quite easily, especially on the corner of my mouth. After a few hours the lacquer had pretty much disappeared so it's got a relative short shelf life of around 4 hours.

Makeup Revolution's Lip Lacquer A Love Like That doesn't promise you the world and disappoint you. It's a average product and is great for casual wear that won't break the bank.

Get yours online at Makeup Revolution
I give it 3/5

Advantages
  • Fantastic budget buy
  • Not as sticky as other lip lacquers I've tried
 Disadvantages
  • Seemed to smudge quite easily
  • Short shelf life
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig