Monday 1 September 2014

My Saturday shopping haul - Maybelline, Barry M, Tu Sainsburys and Claire's


I had to get a few items for some cupcakes I wanted to make today so thought I would have a little browse around the shops. I found a few items I just had to buy and thought I'd share them with you all. As this is only a little haul I thought I'll demonstrate it in a picture.

1. Red bow spot headband from Claire's £4.00

2. Black dimante headband from Claire's free as it was 3 for 2 :)

3. Headband styler twist from Claire's £6.00

4. 18carat gold plated dimante earrings from Claire's £6.00

5. Maybelline Color Show Crystallize in Light Up £3.99

6. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in Sugar Apple

7. Sainsbury's Tu Red scallop collar top £14.00

All these fantastic products will be going for a test drive very soon. Keep your eyes open :)

Have you bought much recently? 




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig