Wednesday 8 April 2015

Get beautiful hair on a budget with Creightons Beautiful brunette Shampoo and Conditioner


The Hype
Crowned the winners of the Hair Awards 2013 Beautiful Brunette shampoo and conditioner helps to
brighten natural and colour treated brunette hair. The shampoo aims to rehydrate, soften and smooth
dry hair whilst the conditioner works to infuse a smooth silky feel.

The Lowdown
Both the shampoo and conditioner product formula had a normal consistency but was brown in colour. The product reminded me a lot of John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette products and it was uncanny how similar they looked.

Whilst washing I found my hair felt very clean and polished. After drying my did have some shine, and felt really soft with a minimal amount of brightening.

I have to say I was surprised this product won a award as it didn't really blow me away. The shampoo and conditioner are only £1 so they are great value and they are effective at cleaning and softening your hair but I was probably expecting a little more shine if I'm honest. If you were looking for a new budget shampoo and conditioner I would probably recommend Creightons Keratin Pro as it made my hair look fab :)

I give it 3/5

You can buy this in all good Poundland stores

Advantages

  • Great value at only £1 each
  • Adds shine
  • Hair feels soft and shiny 

Disadvantages

  • I can't say my hair was much brighter
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig