Thursday 7 May 2015

Get your nails to dry quicker with Bourjois Instant Dry Nail Drops


The Hype
Bourjois Instant Nail Drops are the perfect solution to help your nails dry quickly. The drops are enriched with a quick-dry, cuticle nourishing formula that takes the pain out of painting your nails.

The product is as easy as 1-2-3 to apply simply:
1. Apply your nail varnish
2. Release on drop from the pipette onto each nail
3. Wait a few seconds and like magic your nails will dry twice as fast

The Lowdown
There's nothing worse then sitting there for hours waiting for your nails to dry then accidentally smudging them and ruining all your hard work. I read about this product in the Superdrug Dare magazine so I was keen to know if it actually worked!

With visions of many ruined nail designs in my head I applied the product hoping for the best. I applied the nail varnish then dropped a small amount of the product on top.The drops are really easy to apply and instantly cover the nail and start to harden the nail varnish. I estimated that after 2 minutes the nail varnish was completely dry.

 I would just like to add if your nail varnish is particularly thick or gloopy it may take longer for the drops to take effect.

I was very impressed by Bourjois Instant Dry Nail Drops, they do actually work in very little time at all. It's great to see a product performing exactly as it's supposed to.

I give it 4/5

Get it for £5.99 at Boots 

Advantages

  • Really easy to use
  • Adds a glossy shine to nails which eliminates the need for a top coat
  • Dry nails in pretty much no time at all

Disadvantages

  • Thicker coats will take longer to dry and won't be instant
  • Slightly messy
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig