Sunday 21 June 2015

Cheryl Cole Fernandez Versini X Factor Makeup Tutorial

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias

I was delighted to be selected to take part in the latest Collective Bias shop. I was given full rein in this shop so I used my creativity to create a makeup tutorial to recreate Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (was Cole) X Factor look 2014. 


I choose to use Boots to buy my products as I love how they've always got the latest cosmetics which is perfect for creating up to date looks.  It's also important to show that you don't need to spend a lot of money on cosmetics to get a good outcome and I focused a lot on budget brands Seventeen and Collection. 

Whilst I already had a few of the basic products to finish the look I bought:

  • Seventeen Doll'd  Up Mascara
  • Seventeen Gold Eyeshadow
  • Collection Field Day Golden Sun Eye Pencil
  • Natural Collection Vanilla Lipgloss
  • Collection Bronze Glow Shimmering Bronzer in Medium
  • Natural Collection Rosebud Lipstick
So without further ado here's the video tutorial, I hope you enjoy and do let me know what you think!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig