Monday 7 August 2017

Primark Ps...Dark Circle Reducing Sunflower eye patches review

primark ps... dark circle reducing sunflower eye patches

Whilst some people suffer from spots or redness, my major facial concern are dark circles. Over the years I've tried so many lotions and potions hoping for a reduction in the darkness, but nothing seems to work. Whilst I can quite easily conceal them with concealer it would be nice not to need to.

Primark's PS Dark Circle Reducing sunflower eye patches have been designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles.

I've seen many different ingredients in dark circle reduction products over the years but I have to say this is the first time I've seen  sunflower included.

primark ps... dark circle reducing sunflower eye patches review

There are 4 patches in the pack and you can  use 2 each time. The patches are shaped to fit under the eye and feel quite cooling when I first placed them on my skin. The area around my eyes can get irritated quite easily and I did find if I put the patches too close to my lower lash line it felt rather unpleasant. I left the patches on for half hour as instructed and by the end I was quite glad to get them off!

wearing primark ps... dark circle reducing sunflower eye patches

The patches appear to be moist but not wet and gets to work once placed in contact with the skin. When I took it off there was no residue product left over.

After using both patches I can't say I really noticed any difference in the  intensity of my dark circles. I think maybe because the patches don't have any active products in they won't work as well as creams or gels.

I am a little disappointed at the lack of results but they were only £1.00 so I haven't really lost much.

I give them 1/5

before and after primark ps... dark circle reducing sunflower eye patches

Advantages

  • Great budget buy at only £1.00
  • Made in Korea - the experts of all things face masky
  • The pads have a initial cooling effect

Disadvantages

  • After a while the patches become quite irritating (I  don't know if this is just me?)
  • Didn't have any effect on my dark circles
primark ps dark circle reducing sunflower eye patches review pinterest

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig