Sunday 14 March 2010

Howdy y'all

Hello there all.

Just another update on how things are going. Well it's almost Easter (sort of) and the weathers getting warmer by a centigrade every month.. woop! lol.

I didn't have much luck in the interviews I've been having lately but I did have glowing feedback, well apart form the one that seemed to think I was rude.. strange little lady. ! I think asking one question is rude personally!

Still working hard at work, last week I got £6 a hour as I got a 1.6 conversion but this week I missed it by one, what a bummer! :(.

Yesterday I did some more mystery shopping and what was supposed to be a 3 mile drive from Maidstone ended up being a 30 odd mile one because I went the wrong way.. gutting! Ended up taking the slip road towards the motorway and you can hardly decide to turn around when you're stuck on there!

I do wonder if some berk has done that before.. it wouldn't surprise me!

Anyway I hope you are all well. Let me know if you want me to write about anything!
SHARE:

1 comment

Bruneian Dollar said...

Feel sorry ya about the interviews. I had an interview once not too long ago. After it was done, I have that feeling that the interview panel enjoyed having to what seem more like a conversation than that of an interview. I thought to myself, "Hey I think I got the job!" But somehow at the very last minute, the interviewer said,"Ok, we'll call you in 5 or 10 days."

Well that was a surprise. Felt like they were never meant to hire me. So 5 days later, no call. Probably waiting till the 10th. *Fingers crossed* :P

Blogger Template Created by pipdig