Saturday 6 March 2010

Traffic lights are red for a reason!

Today I went out and did a bit of Mystery shopping to earn a bit of extra dollar then headed off to Chatham to spend a Debenhams voucher I'd got off my earnings from Toluna. On my way there I encountered the ridiculous traffic works that hold everything up for half hour and when I got to the front of the line some stupid berk decided to go. Even though his light was clearly red as mine was green. Then he had the cheek to thank me... well I was hardly going to drive into you you twit! Clearly as the title says traffic lights are red for a reason. 

Anyway back to the story, when I finally got to chatham and managed to find ap arking space I ended up buying stuff that I don't need as usual which included:
  • Pink vest top from Primani
  • Black vest top from Primani
  • Pearls with a pink flower on from Primani
  • White cardi with shoulder pads :) from New Look
  • Another black vest top with a white bow from New Look
  • Pink vest top with flowers down the middle from Miss Prodigy
  • Top for my mum for Mothers day (ssh)
  • Pretty pink vest top with bow under the boobage
  • My butterfly necklace from Debenhams
  • Pink bracelet from Debenhams
However I did have a voucher for Debenhams so they don't really count. Also got two necklaces and a ring from Accessorize yesterday, and more cardis, socks and earrings from Primani in Maidstone yesterday. Funny how money just burns away isn't it!

My wardrobe is now not fit for purpose as it really is a struggle to generally get anything into it hanging up wise. I can't find anything that I want to get rid of either. Nightmare..
If you look carefully you'll see the rail slowly starting to bend... :(
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig