Saturday 24 April 2010

The Dreams of Being published!

Well today I was looking throught the Writers and Artists Handbook for more agents I could send my novel to and low and behold I've realised there's only about 5 pages left. So far I feel I could paper a wall with the rejection letters I'm receiving from these agencies. It does make me think are they right ? Or is my story like the Harry Potter series where JK Rowling had many rejections before someone took her on.

*My collection of letters from the agencies!*
It does make me wonder however, how many rejections did she have exactly? When I look at published writers stories I don't think my novel is that different. Still if they want to miss out on a gem I guess that's their loss when I'm rich and famous... *dont laugh. * :)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig