Sunday 2 May 2010

Updates on competitions

So we're now at the beginning of May.. and what beautiful weather to start it off with!

Pretty typical for a bank holiday though to be honest. Well I won a few more things in April so here's a quick update:
  • A Clinque mascara from a survey competition
  • Boy in the striped pajamas book
  • Another thriller from James Patterson I think
  • The Who album
  • This other book from some other competition I entered can't actually remember what the title was...
That is about it for now but I may have forgotten something here and there. I'm hoping that a lot of the closing dates were the end of April so all my other prizes are just waiting to roll in...
SHARE:

1 comment

Lydia said...

Hi kath, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig