Saturday 8 May 2010

Miss Great Britain Heat

So today I attended the Miss GB Greater London heat and I have to say I didn't win unfortunately! However I didn't really expect to, but would've been nice obviously. There were a lot of seasoned pros out there who had attended tons of pageants just to win that one, so obviously they had that advantage over everyone else. I must say a few had gorgeous dresses, that were clearly very expensive and obviously showed out in the evening wear round. I don't think spending hundreds of pounds on a dress you'll only wear once is really worth it to be honest.

There was a lot of standing around and I ended up being the lead girl which was pretty nerve wracking. However there wasn't too many people in the audience so I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought. My legs don't half ache after all that time wearing heels though!

With lots of paps there, and OK magazine, I got my picture taken loads, although how many pictures they actually use is debatable. A little latin photographer did give me his business card and asked for my email though so I might be appearing on his little website one day soon.

One contestant was really late and got really annoyed when she didn't get placed anywhere, but then if you're late judges (interviewers) never look favourably on you anyway. She said it must be a fix because the girls who got in the top 8 were in the two three last time but then they probably shined more then the other girls.

Who knows hey!

p.s left my bag in the hotel toilets, what a tit.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig