Tuesday 1 March 2011

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

I have heard many people rave about Benefit's mascaras so one day I thought I'd try out one of the most recommended selections Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara. The mascara has a big wand so you assume you would get lots of product on your lashes but in fact you get very little product when applying.

It took me quite a few strokes going over to get a decent length to my lashes, and considering the reviews I've heard I wasn't amazingly impressed with it. In addition when you apply this to your bottom lashes, as the brush is quite chunky you do find it quite hard to get the brush under your eye and apply it properly to your bottom lashes.

I would honestly say this product does not live up to the hype and you're better off buying Avon's Anew lash Transform mascara if you want real length to your lashes (See previous review for details).

Rating 2/5. 


Before                          After
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig