Thursday 17 March 2011

Elizabeth Arden Sun Goddess Bronzing Powder




Like most girls everyone looks healthier with a warm glow and I'm no different. Bronzers give you the effect that you've been living it up in some warm, gorgeous haven without even having to leave your bedroom. Elizabeth Arden's bronzing powder comes in a really pretty package with warm colours that instantly make you warm to the product itself.

On opening the bronzer box I was surprised to see both a mirror and a handy applicator brush which is pretty rare as most bronzers come with nothing but the powder. The powder itself had a pretty floral like design on it but that will fade pretty quickly with constant use!

I applied it to the apples of my cheeks, forehead and face lightly to see what kind of result I would get. The effect is one that makes my face look darker but not orange, with a outer glow that you might get after sitting in the sun all day.

The only issue I really had was that not all the powder rubbed into my skin first time with the brush and I had to use my fingers to rub it in properly. I would have to say this bronzer comes in a darlingly cute package with the little extras that you just don't tend to expect with a bronzer, and best of all it does the job its supposed to do. I'd give it a 4/5.

      Before                                                                                                                     After



Advantages
  • Comes in a cute box that you can store your bronzer in if you wanted
  • Has both a mirror and a brush with it 
  • Gives a nice warm glow
Disadvantages
  • Not all the powder rubs in properly when you apply with the brush so you have to rub it in slightly with your fingers
Elizabeth Arden bronzing powder is available for £7.99 at Direct Cosmetics 
SHARE:

1 comment

Olga said...

lovely bronzer!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig