Saturday 9 July 2011

If you're a girl you have to try 17 Wild Lash mascara!





Like many girls I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara all my life. Either they're not lengthening enough, or they don't add any volume, or they're simply okay, I've not found the one... till NOW!

I was browsing Boots the other day when I spotted this one and thought i'd check out reviews, and with 5 stars, I thought I couldn't go wrong.

The mascara comes in a really jazzy leopard print tube and comes in a number of colours; black, brown/black, wildest black etc. It has quite a large brush for lots of application and applies really easily. Lashes are instantly extended and even curled, and for the result on the bottom lashes is simply quite amazing.

At £6.29 a tube its probably one of their more pricey products but I would so recommend it, beats high priced brands like L'Oreal and Maybelline hands down.

I'd give it 5/5.
 Picture below with Wild Lash top and bottom           Picture 2 with Avon Supercurlicious diamonds mascara



Advantages
  • Curls lashes as well as volumising them
  • Gives a real false lash effect that can actually prove its claim!
  • Applies easily and makes your eyes really stand out
Disadvantages
  • Wasn't available sooner!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig