Thursday 12 January 2012

Barbara Daly Fair Concealer



Whilst shopping yesterday I decided to try a concealer by Barbara Daly as I wasn't completely satisfied with my current concealer.

The concealer comes in very plain black and clear packaging and you can see inside to ascertain the colour. The concealer is very creamy and applies to your fingers or a brush very easily. I applied just a little to my problem areas and found that the redness was camoflauged by the cream.

Obviously no concealer will ever be able to completely eradicate darkness or blemishes but I felt whilst it helped reduce the redness it still doesn't achieve the result I want ultimately. For example if you look closely you can still see a semi shadow. Unfortunately the product also shifted on my nose and you can still see the blemish underneath.

At under £4 the product isn't expense and is good to grab in a bargain, but there are better products out there.

You can buy Barbara Daly makeup from Tesco.

                                              The left side has concealer, the right side doesn't



Advantages
  • Creamy texture means its very easy to apply
  • Reduces most problems areas
  • Cheap to buy
Disadvantages
  • The product shifts quite easily, so concealment isn't perfect
  • Even after applying I didn't feel the result was as good as it could have been



SHARE:

1 comment

Miss B said...

Very informative, honest, and helpful post. Might check the concealer out. :) Apologies if this is a duplicate but it didn't seem to send before.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig