Sunday 22 April 2012

DivaDerme - Lashes in a Bottle



I'm all for false lashes without the hassle of applying falsies. The problem is there are so many products on the market that claim to give you a false lash effect but fail on the first hurdle.

So first on the starting line is the Diva Derme Lashes in a bottle. This fibre rich product aims to give your lashes a false lash effect by the fibres adhering to your lashes to add a bit more length.

Unlike another False lash product I have tried the fibres are black instead of white which is a improvement I have to say.

The instructions say you should look forward when applying so you don't get any fibres in your eyes, and to apply straight after a layer of wet mascara. I did as the instructions asked, and applied the fibres straight after a layer of mascara. I found that the fibres just didn't seem to stick too well to my lashes (it may be because I couldn't see them very well as they were black mind) and just fell down onto my face.

Once you've applied the fibres you quickly apply another layer of mascara on top and then the idea is your lashes will be massively extended. At times despite looking down fibres still got in my eyes and really did irritate them.

I have to say I was disappointed. My lashes didn't look much longer then my other eye where I had only applied mascara. After all the amazing reviews of Divaderme I actually expected this product to do a fantastic job, but the result was merely average. Try it if you want but don't pay full price as many voucher sites are offering it for a fraction of the cost.
                                                                With Divaderme applied
                                                         Without
You be the judge!

Advantages
  • Does extend lashes by around 5-10%
  • This false lash product means you don't have the hassle of applying false lashes and glue
  • Instructions are easy to follow
Disadvantages
  • Very pricey in some parts
  • I don't think it lives up to the reviews
  • Very itchy and irritating on your eyes if you don't get the fibres in the right place!
**** HOT TIP ****
You can find Divaderme for just £6.99 at this Ebay shop!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig