Sunday 22 April 2012

New CID Cosmetics - Putting I Glow in Ice Pop to the test!



When I first looked at the box for this product I have to admit  I thought it was a compact powder as that's what the first words on the box made me think when I read the word powder.

However I got a lovely treat when I opened it up to find a multicolour swirl of reds, pinks and golds. This multi toned blusher is perfect for adding a rich glow and shimmer without having to use any other products.

The product comes in a slightly bulky ivory box which you push open to reveal the product and a handy large mirror.

You can use the colours individually by swatching your brush in the one colour or swirl it all around to get a multi toned effect. I love my blushers rosey and glowy so I swept all the colour onto the brush and applied it to my cheekbones.



Initially on application I felt the colour was too much and when I rubbed it in a bit more the colour seemed to diseppear altogether! I applied it again and it seemed the right sort of colour effect that I desired. The effect was a rosey red but when I turned my head to the side the light reflected and produced a gold glow.

The I glow does live up to its claim to give you a lovely shimmery glow that means you don't need to use both a blusher and a shimmer product.

Yet another travel friendly product from New CID cosmetics!
                                                         Before
                                                        After


Advantages
  • Gorgeous array of colours which means you can apply individually or as a swirl of colour
  • The shimmering bronzer effect means you only need one product instead of two - saving money as a result!
  • Has a fantastic mirror attached so it's absoloutely perfect for travelling!
Disadvantages
  • Apply too much and you might end up looking like a clown

SHARE:

1 comment

T90Kate said...

That really suits you! I love New CID makeup especially the i-glow the colours are amazing! I got mine from Hairtrade as it seems to be the cheapest place at the moment.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig