Saturday 21 July 2012

17 Instant Glow Pink Bronze Shimmer Brick


As the summer is approaching a little golden glow is the perfect way to update my look.

This 17 Glow bronzer comes in a simple plastic container with a block of four sparkly colours ranging from a very light pink, pale pink, light brown and caramel colour.The product aims to give off a beautiful pink bronzed glow that could resemble a mixture of blusher and bronzer together.

I swept a blusher brush through all four colours as advised and brushed onto my cheeks. My initial pale colour was transformed with a flush of colour that really made my cheekbones come out.

I think it's a great budget product that is perfect for summer wear.

I'd give it a 4/5

Advantages
  • Nice range of warm colours
  • Instantly brightens up your complexion
  • Good value for money
Disadvantages
  • For some people it may not offer the 'bronzing' they desire
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig