Monday 9 July 2012

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation: Feel the glow within



After my brand new Bourjois 123 foundation turned me a light shade of orange (even in the lightest shade!) I decided to try another L'Oreal foundation.

The foundation comes in simple packaging with a pump action lid, and a claim to reveal the radiance in your skin through foundation.

The foundation was pretty creamy and I applied a small blob to each part of my face (forehead, left and right cheeks and jaw). Instead of being faced with too much product, I felt it sank into my skin quickly and I had to apply more product.

Coverage was good and I wasn't left with any obvious foundation lines or orange indicators (always a good start)

At £12.99 it's about average price for a foundation, and really does offer a light luminous glow that comes from within.

I'd give it a 4/5.

Advantages
  • Gives off a nice glow
  • Good coverage
  • No obvious foundation lines or orange glow left
  • Evens out your colour
Disadvantages
  • You may use more product then you expect to

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig