Monday 15 October 2012

17 Eyeshadow in Vengence: The Christmas Colours are in



On a recent visit to Boots I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and bought a selection of new makeup products.

17 eyeshadow in Vengence is a trio of three colours - purple, silver and brown in sparkly hues. The eyeshadow looks perfect for Christmas and the upcoming party season.



There's no brush with the eyeshadows so you have to apply it with your fingers, not so good if you want to travel light. The shadows were quite easy to apply but I felt the colours were a lot darker then they appeared in the packaging. I applied the purple shadow on my eyelids and the silver on my eyebrow bone and it was so dark it looked a bit like I had a black eye!

The shadow was long lasting but it was let down by the intensity of the pigments.

I'd give it a 3/5



Advantages
  • Three colours in one so you can use them all together or seperately - a great money saver
  • The colours are very autumnal making it perfect for the upcoming Xmas season
Disdavantages
  • The hues of the colours were a lot darker then envisioned and the black eye look isn't a attractive one
  • No eyeshadow brush so 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig