Tuesday 9 October 2012

Does John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion give your hair extra Va Va Voom?



I'm always a little sceptical of hair styling products, namely because they never seem to do anything for me. It amazes me how hair stylists manage to make models hair look so fabulous!

Like most girls I would love for my hair to have more volume without having to backcomb it all the time so I pout John Frieda Luxurious Volume thickening blow dry lotion to the test. The product says to get the most out of the product you need to spray it on the top and bottom of your roots and blow dry your hair upside down.

Having followed all the instructions to the T I felt there was a moderate lift on one side of my hair but a lesser effect on the left side.

I don't think the product had as much of a effect as the adverts claim but a reasonable effort.

I'd give it a 2.5/5
                               
Results after using John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Lotion


Advantages
  • Claims to have salon formulations
  • Easy to use
  • Spray bottle means you don't get product all over your hands and can apply literally to the roots
  • Moderate lift
Disadvantages
  • The results just weren't as good as I'd of hoped for!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig