Tuesday 27 November 2012

Exclusive *An interview with top indian celebrity blogger Miss Malini! * Exclusive

Today I have a treat for you! 
A interview with India's hottest celebrity blogger Miss Malini. If you've ever wondered what her hot makeup tips are or whether she thinks cheap makeup is just as good as expensive brands then read on!

What's your best beauty tip?
My best beauty tip is a quick fix for tired eyes. I find that putting on some kajal, mascara and lip gloss can brighten up my look instantly, just be sure to find a nice smudge proof kajal (so far I like Lakmé's new Eyeconic Kajal and Curling Mascara to do the trick.) When I want to create a dramatic winged eye liner effect I use the L'Oreal Paris Instant Impact Felt Liner so I have greater control on the shape of the liner. I love that look for a night out! For my lips I like Mac's Spice lipliner to fill in my whole lip and top up with an Ample Pink gloss. Also ALWAYS remember to moisturize before applying makeup, and to take off your makeup at night... no matter how tired you are! 
Do you think cheap makeup is just as good as expensive brands?
I think it depends on the product, some less expensive brands have great products but I would advise testing them on your skin first to see if they suit you. When it comes to skin primers and concealer I find the more expensive ones to be more effective. I love Esteé Lauder's concealer because it blends so brilliantly.
What is your favourite make up piece of all time?
My favorite piece of makeup has always been my kajal pencil. On days when I don't have time to put on any other makeup, or when I want to give my skin a break, all I do is swipe on a little kajal and I feel better looking in the mirror. I never leave home without it!

Where do you get your inspiration for your look?
My look has changed over the years from dark lips to a more girly, glossy one. It's something I became fond of from all the times I've had my makeup done professionally, and tips I've picked up along the way. I've learned a lot about what suits my skin, and since mine tends to be oily I generally avoid heavy foundation. Often I'll experiment with hot colors of the season, but I've always liked a bold eye with lots of kajal and mascara. I guess that comes from growing up seeing my mom always wear kajal when she went out :)
SHARE:

1 comment

david said...

When choosing a Suit For Men the color is very important factor to be considered. Which will help you to look good.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig