Friday 16 November 2012

Jemma Kidd Stain Flush Cream Blusher in Masquerade: Does it rule the roost in cream blushers?



Jemma Kidd is reknown for its quality in designer makeup. The Jemma Kidd stain and flush cream blusher comes in a gorgeous bright pink box with a little window to see through to the blusher.

The cream blush is a gel like format that applies quite thinly to my fingers so it took several applications to get any real colour on my cheeks.



I felt the result was really natural with a faint rosey glow that doesn't look as obvious as some powder blushers can.

I'll give it a 3/5














 You can buy Jemma Kidd blusher in Masquerade for £8.70 on Amazon

 Advantages
  • The cream format means there's no need for a brush
  • Easy to apply
  • Lovely girly packaging
  • Offers a natural rosy glow 
Disadvantages
  • The blush is quite thin so needs quite a few applications to be seen on the skin 
SHARE:

1 comment

Inez said...

Hey hun, you have a cute blog, nice review too. I'm now following you, come check out my blog if you feel like it, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig