Monday 11 November 2013

Avon ColorTrend Lengthening Mascara: Tried and Tested



With Christmas coming finances can be tight and that means left money for your beauty splurges.

But fear not. Avon's budget range Color Trend Lengthening mascara really gives you a lot of bang for your buck.

I've tried premium brand mascaras that give very average results so I was pleased to find this mascara performed just as well as its more premium rivals.

The mascara applies really smoothly and didn't feel stiff at all. It coated my bottom lashes really easily and my top lashes looked more defined.The mascara didn't clump and I didn't feel like my lashes were coated excessively in product.

For its budget price and effective results I give it 4/5

Unfortunately this product isn't available from the Avon Shop and can only be bought from the brochure (very strange I must say!)

For £2.99 you can get this fab product from Ebay

Advantages
  • Has a visible effect and lengthens lashes by around 50%
  • A bargain at only £2.99
  • Performs better then some premium brands
Disadvantages
  • Places to buy this mascara are pretty limited, but if you have a Avon rep you're fine :)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig